Did you know that May was Women’s Health Month? Learn more about the importance of specialized women’s health care services with these great resources from around the Web.
- Explore this article from the American Heart Association for information on how the symptoms of a heart attack differ between men and women.
- Why are gynecological exams so important? Find out with this overview from WebMD.com.
- Learn how a woman's health care needs differ from a man’s with this article from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- This article from the National Cancer Institute provides an overview on the importance of mammograms.
- Check out this MayoClinic.com article for information on high-risk pregnancies.
Give Saddleback Memorial Medical Center a call at (949) 837-4500 to set up a consultation.