Maternity care, high-risk pregnancy, and father involvement are topics that new or soon-to-be parents find helpful. The more you know about your pregnancy and newborn care, the more confident you will feel! Click on the links below for great maternity resources.
- The U.S. Office on Women's Health provides a comprehensive list of health topics related to pregnancy, from nutrition and fitness to warning signs of complications.
- Learn how to identify and deal with the stress that commonly accompanies new fatherhood from the Mayo Clinic.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics gears this important health advice toward moms pregnant with multiples, but anyone expecting a baby should check out these tips!
- Get the facts about heart health risks during pregnancy from HeartHealthyWomen.org.
- Just in time for Father's Day, this great article from Psychology Today explains the importance of involved fathers to the development of their children.
If you are looking for the highest quality care for your family, contact Saddleback Memorial Medical Center at (949) 837-4500. We are the only women's hospital in south Orange County, and we specialize in maternity care, high-risk pregnancy, and breast health.